PORK BY THE SIDE
Standard Cut Whole Hog
SALE PRICE $3.20/lb.
Price is based on carcass weight (around 160-180 lbs).
Take-home weight will be approx 25% less, based on your choice of cuts.
CURRENTLY RUNNING 5-6 WEEKS OUT. WE WILL CALL WHEN YOUR ORDERS IS READY TO PICK UP.
TOP PORTION: Weight 12-16 lbs.
Called 'Butt' or 'Boston Butt' or 'Blade'
- 2-3 Packages of Country Style Pork Ribs
- 2 Bone-In Shoulder Roasts (4 lbs. Each)
LOWER PORTION: Weight 6-8 lbs. (boneless)
- 2 Boneless Shoulder Roast (3-4 lbs. Each)
CENTER LOIN: Weight 12-16 lbs (bone-in)
- 30-34 Center Cut Pork Chops (3/4" Thick 4/pkg.)
BACK END: Weight 3-4 lbs.
Called 'Sirloin End'
- 2-3 Pkgs. - Country Style Pork Ribs
FRONT END: Weight 4-5 lbs.
Called 'Blade End'
- 2 Chef's Prime Boneless Loin Roast (2 lbs. Each)
- Baby Back Ribs (Full Rack)
SIDE: Weight 12-4 lbs.
Called the 'Belly'
- 12-14 lbs. Sliced Bacon
- 1 lb. Bacon Bits
- 2 Spare Ribs (Full Racks)
SAUSAGE: Weight 18-24 lbs
Called 'Trim' (all the extra pieces after cuts are made, used for Ground Meats)
- Regular Sausage
- Hot Sausage
- Italian Sausage
- Ground Pork (unseasoned)
LEG: Weight 20-25 lbs. (boneless)
Called 'Ham' or 'Fresh Leg' or 'Fresh Ham'
- 6 Smoked Ham Boneless (3-5 lbs. Each)
HAM HOCKS: Weight 2 lbs each
Called Shank or Ham Bone
- 2 Smoked Ham Hocks